Monday, June 9, 2008

At Least He Didn't Ask for Optimus Prime!


At a recent family dinner at a family diner:

Balloons 4 tips lady: Can I make you an animal? How 'bout a bunny, or a tiger, or a puppy?

L---: No thank you. May I please have a Velociraptor?

B4TL: Well, I can make a dinosaur. How about a dinosaur?

L----: Yes, a Velociraptor, please.

B4TL: Well, I can't make a Velociraptor. How about a Stegosaurus?

L----: How about a cheetah, the fastest land animal on the earth? I have a dollar!

B4TL: Okay.

(Optimus courtesy of http://www.balloon-animals.com/gallery/)

No comments:

I heart FeedBurner

About Me

This is the service learning project we are working on. Please help me by filling out the form. Use your name so I can give you extra credit. You can make up the rest. Your information, regardless of what you use, will be kept confidential. Thanks! Mrs. Caley